Sunday 7 September 2008

Caspita, erano secoli che non ascoltavo i Muse.

There’s nowhere left to hide,
In no one to confide.
The truth burns deep inside
And will never die.

Lips are turning blue,
A kiss that can’t renew.
I only dream of you,
My beautiful.

Sing for absolution,
I will be singing,
Falling from your grace.


I wanted freedom,
Bound and restricted.
I tried to give you up,
But I’m addicted.
Now that you know I’m trapped,
Sense of elation.
You’d never dream of
Breaking this fixation.

You will squeeze the life out of me.


‘Cause I want it now,
I want it now:
Give me your heart and your soul!
I’m not breaking down,
I’m breaking out,
Last chance to lose control!

And I want you now,
I want you now,
I feel my heart implode.
And I’m breaking out,
Escaping now,
Feeling my faith erode.

2 comments:

  1. Belle, belle, belle.

    Mi hai fatto venir voglia di riascoltarli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma Gin! Anche tu li ascolt(av)i? *___*

    Me con le tette, non c'è nulla da fare.

    ReplyDelete