Thursday 28 April 2011

Heartquake

How I’d love to experience a heartquake,
But oh so afraid it will end up with a heartache.

These untimely little deaths
Would leave me out of breath.
Life would flash before my eyes.

You might become a liability
And I a reliability.
Still, I
d know how it feels.

The absence
Is highly present:
It smothers me,
Absorbs me like a black hole.
The absence of longing
Fills up time and space:
Tons and tons of emptiness,
Weigh upon me.

Youre a bumpkin groping and falling,
But you
re my pumpkin, prescious adoring.
Wish for you to say it.

Youre a bumpkin groping and falling,
But you
re my pumpkin, prescious adoring.
Wish for you to say it first.

Better to have failed in true love
Than never knowing what you long for.
Better to feel pain
Than to feel nothing.

[ Atrox ]

Broken Heart by *Bambr

Era da un bel po’ che non mi capitava di sentire una canzone che mi descrive con precisione tanto chirurgica...

No comments:

Post a Comment