Wednesday 2 February 2011

Rotten through the Core

Like the witherd rose of
The luciferous Eden
By the mummerd masquerader
Espied vigilly and mockingly,
His behesting visage,
Tho ruddily mummerd tis -
Embowerd and eddying
Oft and eft gloam by gloam.

Rose by ~Edupo
Pessimo, pessimo, pessimo. Luciferino, quasi. Degno del più perfido Lord Henry Wotton. Prendere una creatura innocente e infilare una spina avvelenata nella sua mente, finché tutto non marcisce.
Peccato che poi, come al solito, sia subentrata la noia. A volte, la sola differenza fra vizio e virtù è un secondo netto, quello intorno al quale ruota tutto il mondo. Poi si arriva inevitabilmente allo stesso, apatico risultato, e ci si chiede se ne sia valsa la pena.

Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a song:



    Put all your angels on the edge

    Keep all the roses, I'm not dead

    I left a thorn under your bed



    I'm never gone



    Go tell the world I'm still around

    I didn't fly, I'm coming down

    you are the wind, the only sound



    Whisper to my heart

    when hope is torn apart

    and no one can save you



    I walk alone

    Every step I take

    I walk alone



    My winter storm

    Holding me awake

    It's never gone

    When I walk alone



    Go back to sleep forever more

    Far from your fools and lock the door

    They're all around and they'll make sure





    You don't have to see

    What I turned out to be

    no one can help you



    I walk alone

    Every step I take

    I walk alone. 


    -Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone-

    The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwbtbfAnI80

    (Mallika) 

    :blackrose: :)

    ReplyDelete